Thursday 24 November 2011

Around the World in 80 Cakes

Around the World in 80 Cakes.

Well, at long last I've got round to posting this, my own blog of our travels featuring the food (and especially the cakes) we sample along the way! As you may know I am partial to both eating & baking the odd cake, and whilst I am away travelling and not able to get into the kitchen myself, thought I'd like to track down the local delicacies, sampling them, and where possible collecting recipes so I can try  them out when I get home.

Please try them out if you like (and let me know if they work!), or if you have any recipes from the country's we visit (or anywhere else in the world!) please pass them on and I'll add them to  my list! My aim is to get 80 cakes from around the world by the time we get back, so here goes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment